Milwaukee 2719-20 M18 FUEL Hackzall – Tool Only
The Milwaukee 2719-20 M18 Hackzall – Tool Only includes:
- Tool only – batteries and charger sold separately
- General Purpose SAWZALL® Blade
- Product no. 2719-20
- Cuts up to 50% faster than competitor one-handed reciprocating saws
- Dual gear counter balance mechanism provides up to 4X lower vibration than traditional reciprocating saws
- Up to 4X lower vibration means smoother cut starts & one-hand control
- Compact and lightweight design great for cutting in tight spaces or overhead applications
- 1-Handed design provides superior control and versatility over standard reciprocating saws
- Quik-Lok® blade clamp for easy blade insertion and removal
- 7/8″ stroke length removes more material with each stroke resulting in the faster cuts
- Pivoting shoe provides constant contact with the work-piece resulting in smoother cuts with less bucking and vibration
- Rubber seal and weep holes provide superior protection against water and debris
- Built-in LED work light
- POWERSTATE Brushless Motor delivers:
- Increased cutting speed and power through the toughest applications
- REDLINK PLUS intelligence and POWERSTATE Brushless Motor combine to provide:
- Up to 3x longer tool life than competitive one-handed recip saws
- Optimized performance
- Protects the 2719 Hackzall from overload, overheating, and over-discharge
- REDLITHIUM battery technology:
- Superior pack construction, electronics and performance
- Delivers more work per charge
- Delivers more work over pack life than any battery on the market
- Battery voltage and chemistry: 18V Lithium Ion
- Stroke length: 7/8″
- No load strokes per minute range: 0 to 3,000 SPM
- Length: 14″
- Height: 7″
- Width: 3.31″
- Weight: 4.07 lbs
Also available as a kit with battery and charger: 2719-21
Powerful without the bulk of a full sawzall. Can be used with one hand. Quick shipping and service from BC Fasteners to me in the middle of Canada.
Coming to this Hackzall from the non-fuel M18. Besides the power difference, the Fuel version is much smoother. General feel of the tool is the same. Capability of this thing allowed me to finally sell my 10A corded Sawzall as this does everything I need for DIY demos and yardwork.
No real criticisms other than, based on what I use it for, would the M12 Fuel sufficed….hmmmm?
Tool works excellent. Smooth running operation.
Bill Carr –
Very impressed with the power of this tool. FUEL definitely makes a huge difference in the operation and durability of Milwaukee tools. Little vibration, a little lighter than the standard Hackzall. Ease of operation (one handed) makes this a must for any tool box.
Very nice upgrades that came with the new fuel hackzall. Extremely quiet and has little vibration.