Milwaukee 2520-20 M12 FUEL™ HACKZALL™ Recip Saw – Tool Only
The Milwaukee 2520-20 M12 FUEL™ HACKZALL™ Recip Saw – Tool Only includes:
- Tool only (batteries and charger sold separately)
- Multi-material blade
- Product no. 2520-20
- One-handed design means superior control and versatility compared to standard reciprocating saws
- Compact and lightweight for cutting in tight spaces and working overhead
- POWERSTATE brushless motor delivers maximum power, increased efficiency and longer life
- FUEL technology delivers over 4X more run time, up to 70% faster cutting and up to 6X longer tool life
- Runs on M12 REDLITHIUM XC 4.0 Batteries (sold separately)
- REDLINK PLUS Intelligence optimizes performance and overload protection
- Dual gear counter balance mechanism reduces vibration while providing faster starts and less operator fatigue
- LED work light
- Strokes per minute: 0 to 3,000 SPM
- Stroke length: 5/8″
- Blade clamp type: Keyless QUIK-LOK Universal
- Length: 11.0″
- Weight: 3.2 lbs
- Tool warranty: 5 years
Also available as a kit with battery and charger: 2520-21XC
First job was cutting Grey (very dense plastic) sewer pipe. No Problems!!! Very Very Light. So easy to handle. Not as powerful as the 18v but still completed the job.
Thank you B.C. Fasteners for great service and quality product.
djamel rami –
Great tool to add to your M12 collection,BC fasteners was great to deal with
Gulf Islands Guy –
I do a lot of pruning and this tool is a great addition to the chainsaw, pole saw and pruning saw. It’s my first time getting a 12v tool but it seems to have lot of power and run time. The saw is light and easy to use with one hand. I just add a Lee Valley pruning blade and I’m ready to go.
Great tool, had not disappointed yet. Chris at BC fasteners was great to deal with
Jasveen Singh –
Great tool to add to your M12 collection. When you need it you’ll be glad you have it. I paired mine with Diablo Steel Demon carbide blades.
Ralph Bowick –
These small saws are great. I wasn’t sure how much one would get used when I bought one about a year ago but we use it so much I bought another. We even run 12″ blades on them for the hard to get at places.