Hex Nuts Grade 8 Yellow Zinc NF
- Grade 8 nuts are made of medium carbon alloy steel
- Have first been quenched to harden them, then tempered to restore some ductility
- Grade 8 nuts are generally harder, but more brittle than grade 5 nuts.
- Electro-plating gives grade 8 nuts their yellow sheen (yellow zinc) and provides some corrosion resistance
- Will eventually rust if the coating is damaged or scratched off or if the bolts are exposed to high saline environments.
Diameters: 1/4″, 5/16″, 3/8″, 7/16″, 1/2″, 9/16″, 5/8″, 3/4″, 7/8″, 1″
Special order for larger diameters, please contact us directly for pricing