Freud D1280CF Diablo® Steel Demon 12″ x 80T Cermet Metal and Stainless Steel Cutting Saw Blade
The Freud D1280CF Diablo® Steel Demon 12″ x 80T Cermet Metal and Stainless Steel Cutting Saw Blade:
Cermet (Ceramic and Metallic) teeth:
- Provide high heat tolerance and increased hardness
- Deliver superior wear and ultimate cutting life
- Last up to 40X longer than standard carbide metal cutting saw blades
- Triple Chip Tooth design provides less sparks, burr-free finishes that require no-rework, and longer cutting life
- Advanced Laser Cut Stabilizer Vents trap noise and vibration for maximum stability
- Stabilizer vents keep the blade cool for straight, accurate cuts in metal cutting applications
- Tri-Metal Shock Resistant Brazing allows Cermet teeth to withstand extreme impact for maximum durability
- Laser Cut Thin Kerf Design provides less resistance and heat build-up
- Kerf design ensures ease of cut, accuracy and long cutting life in metal cutting applications
- Perma-SHIELD® non-stick coating resists heat build-up by reducing gumming and corrosion
- Laser Cut Arbor reduces vibration and premature wear for accurate blade rotation when in use on the saw
- Studs & Tubing: Wall thickness 1/16″ (16 gauge) min. to 1/4″ max.
- Plates & Bars: Thickness 1/8″ min. to 1/2″ max.
- RODS: Diameter 1/4″ min. to 1-1/2″ max.
- Diameter: 12″
- Arbor size: 1″
- Hook angle: 0º
- Kerf: 0.083″
- Plate thickness: 0.071″
- No. of teeth: 80
- Tooth grind: TCG (Triple Chip Grind)
- Maximum speed: 1,800 RPM
There are no reviews yet.