#10 – 24 Flat Head Socket Cap Screws Stainless Steel
#10 – 24 Flat Head Socket Cap Screws Stainless Steel offers good corrosion resistance in outdoor and marine applications
- Coarse thread #10 (3/16″) – 24 TPI (Threads Per Inch) flat head socket cap screw – stainless steel
- Flat head socket cap screws are usually countersunk into the material so that the screw head is flush to or below the surface of the material.
- Have straight, untapered shank and a blunt end (like bolts and hex head cap screws)
- Feature a hexagonal recess in the head for tightening with hex keys or Allen wrenches.
- Do not need side room for wrenches making them ideal for applications and assemblies with close tolerances.
- Since they are internally wrenched, Allen head socket cap screws need less counter-bore.s
Lengths available: 1/2″, 3/4″, 1″, 1-1/4″, 1-1/2″, 2″
Other sizes available by special order please contact us
For compatible nuts and washers click on the following links: