M6 100P Metric Flat Head Socket Cap Screw Black
M6 100P Metric Flat Head Socket Cap Screw Black:
- Flat head socket cap screws are usually countersunk into the material so that the screw head is flush to or below the surface of the material.
- Have straight, untapered shank and a blunt end (like bolts and hex head cap screws)
- Feature a hexagonal recess in the head for tightening with hex keys or Allen wrenches.
- Do not need side room for wrenches making them ideal for applications and assemblies with close tolerances.
- Since they are internally wrenched, flat head socket cap screws need less counter-bore.
- Made of heat-treated alloy steel
- Finished with thermal or chemical black oxide
Other sizes available by special order please contact us