1/4″ – 20 Allen Head Socket Cap Screw Stainless Steel
1/4″ – 20 Allen Head Socket Cap Screw Stainless Steel:
- Allen head socket cap screws feature a hexagonal recess in the head for tightening with hex keys or Allen wrenches.
- No side clearance restrictions mean that they are ideal for applications and assemblies with close tolerances.
- Since they are internally wrenched, Allen head socket cap screws need less counter-bore.
- They also usually have higher tensile strength, greater shear strength, and better yield strength than comparable sizes of standard hex head cap screws.
- Stainless steel offers good corrosion resistance in outdoor and marine applications.
Lengths available: 1/2″, 3/4″, 1″, 1-1/4″, 1-1/2″, 2″, 2-1/2″, 3″
Other sizes available by special order please contact us