Milwaukee 2564-20 M12 FUEL 3/8″ Right Angle Impact Wrench- Friction Ring
The Milwaukee 2564-20 M12 FUEL 3/8″ Right Angle Impact Wrench includes:
- Tool only – batteries and charger sold separately
Available as a kit with batteries and charger: 2564-22
1/2″ Drive models also available:
- 2565-22 M12 FUEL™ 1/2″ Right Angle Impact Wrench Kit – Friction Ring Anvil
- 2565P-22 M12 FUEL™ 1/2″ Right Angle Impact Wrench Kit – Pin Detent Anvil
Optional Protective Boot sold separately: 49-16-2564 M12 FUEL Right Angle Impact Wrench Protective Boot
- POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor delivers up to 220 ft-lbs. of nut-busting torque
- The most powerful cordless right angle impact wrench on the market
- 2.8″ head profile design allows for more access in tight spaces
- Auto shut-off mode prevents over tightening and increases productivity by applying no more than 15 ft-lbs. of torque.
- Bolt-removal mode offers more control after bolt breakaway as RPMs drastically slow down once the bolt is loosened.
- Long body profile of 14.17″ allows for more access in hard to reach spaces
- REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence ensures maximum performance and protects from overloads, heating and over-discharge
- LED light to illuminate the work area
- Premium rubber overmold withstands corrosive materials and provides increased comfort when in use
- Works in up to to 69kV environments
- Compatible with all M12™ batteries & chargers
4-Mode Drive Control:
- Delivers unmatched control in various fastening and bolt removal applications
- Modes 1-3 provide RPM and IPM adjustments for maximum precision
- Mode 4 is equipped with Auto Shut-off in forward and Bolt Removal Mode in reverse
Friction Ring Anvil:
- Ideal when making frequent socket changes
- Easier to insert and remove sockets from tool
- Battery voltage and chemistry: 12V Lithium Ion
- Fastening Torque: 200 ft-lbs.
- Breakaway Torque: 220 ft-lbs.
- No load speed: 3,000 RPM
- Impacts Per Minute 3,600 IPM
- Head Profile Length: 2.8”
- Length: 14.17” (w/ 2.0Ah Battery)
- Weight: 3.23 lbs. (w/ 2.0Ah Battery)
- Length: 13.28″
- Height: 2.81″
- Width: 2.32″
- Weight: 2.83 lbs
Ryan The Electrician –
This tool is just like the Stubby that came out, small. powerful (enough) lightweight and just plain handy to have for any trade!
This impact is smaller than you think!