Milwaukee 2457-20 M12 3/8″ Ratchet – tool only
The Milwaukee 2457-20 M12 3/8″ Ratchet – tool only includes:
- Tool only – batteries and charger sold separately
- Product no. 2457-20
- Subcompact cordless ratchet
- Ideal for auto mechanics and maintenance and repair professionals
- Tool-belt portable at only 1.9 lbs and 10-3/4″ long
- Low-profile 3/4″ head makes it easy to work in the tightest spaces and engine bays
- Variable speed metal trigger for maximum control
- Reinforced steel housing for maximum durability
- On-board fuel gauge for monitoring battery charge
- Built-in LED work light
- M12 REDLITHIUM battery pack with REDLINK Intelligence:
- Maximizes work per charge and over battery pack life
- Battery voltage and chemistry: 12V Lithium Ion
- Peak torque: 35 ft. lbs
- No load speed: 0 to 250 RPM
- Charge time: 30 minutes
- Length: 10-3/4″
- Weight: 1.9 lbs
- Width: 3/4″ head
- Tool warranty: 5 years
- Battery warranty: 2 years
Also available as a kit with battery and charger: 2457-21
The best tools around, best shipping and prices
I just replaced a radiator in my car and this nifty little tool really impressed. It has a slight impact shake that adds to its decent torque and deals with rusty bolts . You can push against the gear to ratchet it manually as well. I love the on/off trigger as its a long bar along the side and not a nibbly little recessed button hard to find or press in a tight space. Even if you can’t see its easy to use. Typical Milwaukee quality, – solid definite click to the ratchet selector with no wobble, little led headlight.
This is a great addition to any toolbox! With its lightweight compact design it will work where many other power tools fail.
Combined with the 1/4 ratchet and work tools now complete! Very compact and power is good. Sturdy build.
Great tool. Certainly doesn’t need any more power since you can apply manual pressure to break a bolt loose. If anything you have to be careful not to over-torque bolts when tightening.
Fast shipping , not great brake away power but I wasn’t looking for that. Smaller than a traditional air ratchet and no hose ! Perfect tool for tight areas and interiors.
I am a marine mechanic for 38 yrs . This ratchet is a great tool to use for marine repair . Totally satisfied !!