Makita Y-00284 18V 4.0Ah Battery & Rapid Charger Kit
Makita DC18RC Rapid Charger charge times:
- BL1840 18V 4.0 Ah batteries in 36 Minutes
- BL1830 18V 3.0 Ah batteries in 22 Minutes
- 18V Lithium-Ion Compact batteries in 15 Minutes
- Also charges Makita 7.2V to 18V Ni-Cad, Ni-MH
- 3 active controls system (current, voltage & temperature) delivers optimal charge and prevents overcharging or overheating
- Central Processing Unit (CPU) embedded in battery communicates with charger to analyze battery condition
- Forced air cooling fan maintains optimum charging temperature while preventing overheating
- Digital display indicates health of battery and current charge (-80%, +80% and 100%)
- Adapter available to charge pod/stick style batteries
Makita BL1840 18V Lithium-Ion 4.0 Ah battery
- Compatible with all 18V Makita tools with a star on the battery connector plate, a yellow connector plate with a star or a yellow connector plate only.
- 18V 4.0Ah Li-Ion battery weighs the same as the 3.0Ah battery but delivers more power with longer battery life.
- Intelligent charging technology links battery and charger allowing the charger to recognize the battery and recall its charging history, analyse the condition and usage of the battery and charge it accordingly.