M8 125P Metric Flat Head Socket Cap Screw – Black
M8 125P Metric Flat Head Socket Cap Screw – Black:
- Flat head socket cap screws are usually countersunk into the material so that the screw head is flush to or below the surface of the material.
- Have a tapered countersink beneath head and a blunt tip
- Feature a hexagonal recess in the head for tightening with hex keys or Allen wrenches.
- Do not need side room for wrenches making them ideal for applications and assemblies with close tolerances.
- Since they are internally wrenched, flat head socket cap screws need less counter-bore.
- Made of heat-treated alloy steel
- Finished with thermal or chemical black oxide
Other sizes available by special order please contact us
Chris McInnes –
100mm ordered, but was disappointed they were not full thread, as per the sample picture. I understand the picture is of a shorter length, but there is no mention that longer is not full thread. Not usable here. Disappointed, out of province order, not worth return effort.