M12 – 1.75 Allen Head Socket Cap Screw Stainless Steel
M12 – 1.75 Allen Head Socket Cap Screw Stainless Steel for good corrosion resistance
- Metric coarse thread 1.75 pitch
- Allen head socket cap screws feature a hexagonal recess in the head for tightening with hex keys or Allen wrenches.
- No side clearance restrictions mean that they are ideal for applications and assemblies with close tolerances.
- Since they are internally wrenched, Allen head socket cap screws need less counter-bore.
- They also usually have higher tensile strength, greater shear strength, and better yield strength than comparable sizes of standard hex head cap screws.
- Stainless steel offers good corrosion resistance in outdoor and marine applications.
Other sizes available by special order please contact us
For compatible nuts and washers click on the following links: