M10 – 1.50 Flat Head Socket Cap Screw Stainless Steel
M10 – 1.50 Flat Head Socket Cap Screw Stainless Steel offers good corrosion resistance in outdoor and marine applications
- Metric coarse thread 1.50 pitch
- Flat head socket cap screws are usually countersunk into the material so that the screw head is flush to or below the surface of the material.
- Feature a hexagonal recess in the head for tightening with hex keys or Allen wrenches.
- Do not need side room for wrenches making them ideal for applications and assemblies with close tolerances.
- Since they are internally wrenched, Allen head socket cap screws need less counter-bore.
- Stainless steel offers good corrosion resistance in outdoor and marine applications
Lengths available: 16mm, 18mm, 20mm, 25mm, 30mm, 35mm, 40mm, 45mm, 50mm, 60mm, 70mm, 80mm
Other sizes available by special order please contact us
For compatible nuts and washers click on the following links: