Knipex 005004TBKA Tethering System Set
The Knipex 005004TBKA Tethering System Set includes:
- 3 – Adapter Straps
- 1 – Tether
- 2 – Carabiners
- Part no. 005004TBKA
- Tool protection system
- Applications, ranging from building construction to industrial climbing
- Reliably prevents the tool from falling down
- Can protect against serious injuries and damage to property or loss
- The combination of the separate parts produces a versatile system with a large number of attachment options
- 3 x Adapter straps provide a flexible connection between the tool and secure attachment point
- 1 x Tether a with large working radius: the gathered fabric tape expands when under strain to a length of up to 1.5 m
- 2 x carabiners: screw lock screwed tight prevents the material snap hook opening unintentionally
- Read all warnings and instructions on product and packaging carefully prior to use
- NOT PPE = Not Personal Protective Equipment
- Only for latching tools from the KNIPEX Tethered Tools range, connected and combined in accordance with tethering system instructions
- Tether extends to length of around 5 feet (1.5 m). Rig to avoid contact with objects below.
- Do not use around moving or rotating equipment.
- Will not support human weight.
- Inspect for wear before each use. Do not use if evidence of wear.
There are no reviews yet.