GearWrench 85063 1/2″ Drive Micrometer Torque Wrench 20 to 150 ft-lbs
The GearWrench 85063 1/2″ Drive Micrometer Torque Wrench 20 to 150 ft-lbs:
- Catalog no. 85063
- Drive tang size: 1/2″
- Drive type: Square
- Tooth count: 32
- Minimum Torque (Primary Scale): 20 ft-lbs
- Maximum Torque (Primary Scale): 150 ft-lbs
- Primary Scale increments: 1 ft-lbs
- Minimum Torque (Alt Scale): 33.9 Nm
- Maximum Torque (Alt Scale): 210.2 Nm
- Alt Scale increments: 1.4 Nm
- Torque accuracy: +/- 3% CW between 20% and 100% of wrench capability
- Thin profile, sealed, teardrop head design offers improved access and durability for highly effective application
- Meets or exceeds ISO 6789 and ASME B107.300-2010 standards and specifications
- Pull adjustment collar feature allows you to make quick and easy torque setting changes
- Scale markings are highly visible and easy to read
- Knurled anodized aluminum handle lets you grip the wrench comfortably, helping to reduce hand fatigue
- Midpoint on handle clearly marked for accuracy
- 1 year limited warranty; calibration accuracy warrantied for 90 days
- Finish: Full Polish Chrome
- Overall length: 21.9″
- Head size:
- Length: 2.12″
- Width: 1.75″
- Thickness: 0.81″ (0.27″ less tang)
Available model variations:
Floren Santos –
Re: GearWrench 85063 1/2″ Drive Micrometer Torque Wrench 20 to 150 ft-lbs
Greetings from Markham, ON.
My recent purchase from your company proved to be quite remarkable. The product got delivered sooner than was expected.
It was packed well. Spotless. I’ve already used it several times doing some engine job. It was easy to use and the accuracy was also spot on.
When it comes to tool quality, GearWrench is the brand I would recommend.
I would certainly recommend your company to most people I worked with.