#6 – 32 Allen Head Socket Cap Screw Black
- Allen head socket cap screws feature a hexagonal recess in the head for tightening with hex keys or Allen wrenches.
- No side clearance restrictions mean that they are ideal for applications and assemblies with close tolerances.
- Since they are internally wrenched, Allen head socket cap screws need less counter-bore.
- They also usually have higher tensile strength, greater shear strength, and better yield strength than comparable sizes of standard hex head cap screws.
- Made of heat-treated alloy steel
- Finished with thermal or chemical black oxide
Other sizes available by special order please contact us