#14 Cladding Screw – Oxyseal Coating Silver Ruspert
- Constructed of carbon steel with an Oxyseal coating that is non- conductive, acid-resistant and resists chipping, abrasion and scuffing from socket impact
- Self-tapping Type 17 cutting point means faster installation
- Special hybrid lead threads reduce driver torque in hard woods and knots
- Left-hand threads under the head prevent metal panels from riding up while also deburring and smoothing the panels to prevent damage to the sealing washer
- Non-conductive metal and steel washer provides excellent seal against the panels
- Recommended screw gun speed: 2,500 RPM
Silver Suspert – Ruspert metal finish is a high-quality corrosion-resistant coating that is comprised by three layers: 1) metallic zinc; 2) a chemical conversion film (to resist corrosion); 3) a ceramic surface coating that is baked.
2-1/2″ – 1000
3″ – 500
Click here to see more info on the WASP cladding screw.