Milwaukee 2759-22 M18 FUEL 1/2″ Impact Wrench with ONE-KEY Kit
Milwaukee 2759-22 with Pin Detent Kit includes:
- M18 FUEL 1/4″ Hex Impact Driver (2759-20)
- 2 – M18 REDLITHIUM XC5.0 Extended Capacity battery packs (48-11-1850)
- M18 & M12 Multi-Voltage Charger (48-59-1812)
- Belt Clip
- Carrying Case
Pin Detent socket retention mechanism to maximize socket retention
ONE-KEY™ Mobile app features predetermined set-ups for specific fasteners and materials, or provides complete control over output speed and power to customize the tool for a specific application
- Milwaukee’s 2nd Generation FUEL impact wrenches are smaller and more powerful compared to the 1st Generation Models
- Shorter than 1st generation FUEL impact wrenches with smaller diameter motor housing
- Improvements have focused on optimizing every element of power tool systems – Motor, Electronics and Batteries
- POWERSTATE™ Brushless motors are more efficient than brushed motors to deliver more power and longer runtime
- REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence electronic system prevents damage to the tool and battery caused by overloading or overheating
- REDLITHIUM™ batteries deliver more work per charge and over the life of the battery
- Improved Impact Mechanism Design for more peak torque, reduced wear and longer life
- Tool warranty: 5 years
- Battery warranty: 3 year
4-Mode DRIVE CONTROL™ for greater control over output speed and power
- Precision applications – Mode 1
- Prevent breaking, stripping or overdriving of fasteners – Mode 2
- Performance maximization – Mode 3
- Automatic Shut-Off – Mode 4
New Mode 4: Automatic Shut-Off
- Shuts the tool down after 1 second of impact
- Prevents overdriving fasteners causing damage to material
- Ideal for applications such as fastening pipe clamps with equal pressure on each side for more uniform tightening
|Milwaukee 2nd Gen. FUEL 1/2″ Compact Impact Wrench|
|Specifications (same as 2755-20 non-ONE-KEY impact wrench)|
|Model no.||2759-20 (2nd Gen.)|
|Socket Retention Mechanism||Pin Detent|
|Maximum Torque||220 ft-lbs / 2,640 in-lbs|
|No Load Speed||0 to 2,500 RPM|
|No Load Impacts Per Minute||0 to 3,200 IPM|
|Mode 1 – factory setting||0 to 900 RPM|
|Mode 2 – factory setting||0 to 1,600 RPM|
|Mode 3 – factory setting||0 to 2,500 RPM|
|Mode 4 – factory setting||Automatic Shut-Off|
|Milwaukee ONE-KEY – the basics:|
|1. Inventory Management|
|Free-to-use, cloud-based platform is available for download through the web and mobile app.
Keeping detailed records of tools, including non-Milwaukee brands will make it easy to build budgets and manage annual spending on equipment.
|2. Tool Reporting|
|Provides time-based performance tracking of ONE-KEY tools.
ONE-KEY tools wirelessly synchronize with the ONE-KEY app to upload data and history.
Create custom reports that track tool performance.
Assists in tracking utilization and service intervals.
|3. Tool Control|
|Settings for the 4 mode buttons can be changed using ONE KEY software on a smart phone.
Change the factory settings for parameters such as speed and torque.
Customized settings are “set-and-forget” – tools do not have to be in continuous contact with a smart phone for the settings to be in effect.
Factory settings can be reverted to at any time.
|4. Tool Tracking|
|1. Identify ONE-KEY devices within 100 ft. (no battery needed for tracking)
Tracks all ONE-KEY compatible device within 100 ft. of your phone
Functionality is built into the tool itself and not the battery
All ONE-KEY devices are trackable even when the battery is not charged or on the tool
2. View last known location of a ONE-KEY tool
ONE-KEY app automatically stores the last time the tool was within 100 ft. of your phone
3. Provide alerts when lost ONE-KEY tools are found
Expand lost tool searches with the help of anyone with the ONE-KEY app
Opt in and get an updated location when any ONE-KEY enabled phone is within 100 ft. of the lost tool