Milwaukee 2757-20 M18 FUEL 1/4″ Impact Driver with ONE-KEY
ONE-KEY™ Mobile app features predetermined set-ups for specific fasteners and materials, or provides complete control over output speed and power to customize the tool for a specific application
- Milwaukee’s 2nd Generation FUEL impact driver is smaller and more powerful compared to the 1st Generation Model
- Shorter than 1st generation FUEL impact driver with smaller diameter motor housing
- Improvements have focused on optimizing every element of power tool systems – Motor, Electronics and Batteries
- POWERSTATE™ Brushless motors are more efficient than brushed motors to deliver more power and longer runtime
- REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence electronic system prevents damage to the tool and battery caused by overloading or overheating
- REDLITHIUM™ batteries deliver more work per charge and over the life of the battery
- Improved Impact Mechanism Design for more peak torque, reduced wear and longer life
- Tool warranty: 5 years
- Battery warranty: 3 year
4-Mode DRIVE CONTROL™ for greater control over output speed and power
- Mode 1: Precision applications
- Mode 2: Prevents breaking, stripping or overdriving of fasteners
- Mode 3: Performance maximization
- Mode 4: Specially tuned for driving small self-drilling screws
Self-drilling screw mode (Mode 4) goes through 3 phases from start to completion
- Controlled start ramps up to 3,000 RPM to reduce walking
- Fast driving at 3,000 RPM maximizes speed through material
- Controlled finish slowing down to 750 RPM to reduce stripping and breaking
- 1 – 2757-20 M18 FUEL 1/4″ Hex Impact Driver (tool only batteries and charger sold separately)
- 1 – Belt Clip
- 1 – Bit Holder
|Milwaukee 2757 2nd Generation FUEL 1/4″ Impact Driver with ONE-KEY|
|Specifications (same as 2753-20 non-OneKey 1/4″ Impact Driver)|
|Model no.||2757-20 (2nd Gen. w/ ONE-KEY)|
|Maximum Torque||1,800 in-lbs|
|No Load Speed||0 to 3,000 RPM|
|No Load Impacts Per Minute||0 to 3,700 IPM|
|Mode 1||0 to 850 RPM / 200 in-lbs|
|Mode 2||0 to 2,100 RPM / 700 in-lbs|
|Mode 3||0 to 3,000 RPM / 1,800 in-lbs|
|Mode 4||Self-drilling Screws|
|Weight||3.6 lbs w/5.0 Ah battery|
|Milwaukee ONE-KEY – the basics:|
|1. Inventory Management|
|Free-to-use, cloud-based platform is available for download through the web and mobile app.
Keeping detailed records of tools, including non-Milwaukee brands will make it easy to build budgets and manage annual spending on equipment.
|2. Tool Reporting|
|Provides time-based performance tracking of ONE-KEY tools.
ONE-KEY tools wirelessly synchronize with the ONE-KEY app to upload data and history.
Create custom reports that track tool performance.
Assists in tracking utilization and service intervals.
|3. Tool Control|
|Settings for the 4 mode buttons can be changed using ONE KEY software on a smart phone.
Change the factory settings for parameters such as speed and torque.
Customized settings are “set-and-forget” – tools do not have to be in continuous contact with a smart phone for the settings to be in effect.
Factory settings can be reverted to at any time.
|4. Tool Tracking|
|1. Identify ONE-KEY devices within 100 ft. (no battery needed for tracking)
Tracks all ONE-KEY compatible device within 100 ft. of your phone
Functionality is built into the tool itself and not the battery
All ONE-KEY devices are trackable even when the battery is not charged or on the tool
2. View last known location of a ONE-KEY tool
ONE-KEY app automatically stores the last time the tool was within 100 ft. of your phone
3. Provide alerts when lost ONE-KEY tools are found
Expand lost tool searches with the help of anyone with the ONE-KEY app
Opt in and get an updated location when any ONE-KEY enabled phone is within 100 ft. of the lost tool