Milwaukee 2705-20 M18 FUEL 1/2″ Drill/Driver with ONE-KEY
ONE-KEY™ Mobile app features predetermined set-ups for specific fasteners and materials, or provides complete control over output speed and power to customize the tool for a specific application.
- Milwaukee’s 2nd Generation FUEL drill/driver is smaller and more powerful compared to the 1st Generation
- Shorter (both from front to back and from top to bottom) than 1st generation FUEL drill/driver
- All- Metal Ratcheting Lock Chuck maximizes grip, bit retention and durability
- Improvements have focused on optimizing every element of power tool systems – Motor, Electronics and Batteries
- POWERSTATE™ Brushless motors are more efficient than brushed motors to deliver more power and longer runtime
- REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence electronic system prevents damage to the tool and battery caused by overloading or overheating
- REDLITHIUM™ batteries deliver more work per charge and over the life of the battery
- Tool warranty: 5 years
- Battery warranty: 3 year
|Milwaukee 2705-20 M18 FUEL 1/2″ Drill/Driver with ONE-KEY|
|Specifications (same as 2703-20 non-OneKey Drill/Driver)|
|Chuck Type||1/2″ Metal single sleeve – Ratcheting Lock|
|Maximum Torque||1,200 in-lbs|
|No Load Speed – Low Range||0 to 550|
|No Load Speed – High Range||0 to 2,000 RPM|
|Weight (with XC battery)||4.8 lbs|
- 1 – Tool only (M18 Battery Packs and Chargers sold separately)
- 1 – Belt Clip
- 1 – Bit Holder
- 1 – Side Handle
|Milwaukee ONE-KEY – the basics:|
|1. Inventory Management|
|Free-to-use, cloud-based platform is available for download through the web and mobile app.
Keeping detailed records of tools, including non-Milwaukee brands will make it easy to build budgets and manage annual spending on equipment.
|2. Tool Reporting|
|Provides time-based performance tracking of ONE-KEY tools.
ONE-KEY tools wirelessly synchronize with the ONE-KEY app to upload data and history.
Create custom reports that track tool performance.
Assists in tracking utilization and service intervals.
|3. Tool Control|
|Settings for the 4 mode buttons can be changed using ONE KEY software on a smart phone.
Change the factory settings for parameters such as speed and torque.
Customized settings are “set-and-forget” – tools do not have to be in continuous contact with a smart phone for the settings to be in effect.
Factory settings can be reverted to at any time.
|4. Tool Tracking|
|1. Identify ONE-KEY devices within 100 ft. (no battery needed for tracking)
Tracks all ONE-KEY compatible device within 100 ft. of your phone
Functionality is built into the tool itself and not the battery
All ONE-KEY devices are trackable even when the battery is not charged or on the tool
2. View last known location of a ONE-KEY tool
ONE-KEY app automatically stores the last time the tool was within 100 ft. of your phone
3. Provide alerts when lost ONE-KEY tools are found
Expand lost tool searches with the help of anyone with the ONE-KEY app
Opt in and get an updated location when any ONE-KEY enabled phone is within 100 ft. of the lost tool