Makita Y-00315 2×4.0Ah Battery & 18V Dual Port Rapid Charger
1 – Makita DC18RD 18V Dual Port Rapid Charger
- Charges 2 batteries at the same time
- Optimized charging system uses 3 active controls (Current, Voltage & Temperature) to maximize battery life
- Battery CPU (Central Processing Unit) communicates with charger to analyze each battery & charge according to its unique condition
- Forced Air Cooling Fan prevents over heating and keeps the battery at its optimum charging temperature
- Digital Power Display indicates battery condition and charge level (-80%, +80%, 100%)
- USB port for charging mobile devices on the job
- Charges 18V BL1815N / BL1830 / BL1840 / BL1850 lithium-ion batteries
- Charges 2 – 18V Li-Ion Compact batteries in 15 minutes
- Charges 2 – 18V Li-Ion 3.0Ah batteries in 22 minutes
- Charges 2 – 18V Li-Ion 4.0Ah batteries in 36 minutes
- Charges 2 – 18V Li-Ion 5.0Ah batteries in 45 minutes
2 – Makita BL1840 18V 4.0Ah Li-Ion Batteries
- Compatible with all 18V Makita tools with a star on the battery connector plate, a yellow connector plate with a star or a yellow connector plate only.
- Fast charging times (18V Li-Ion batteries on DC18RC and DC18RA chargers): 4.0Ah = 36 min. / 3.0Ah = 22 min. / 1.5Ah and 1.2Ah = 15 min.
- 18V 4.0Ah Li-Ion battery weighs the same as the 3.0Ah battery but delivers more power with longer battery life.
- Intelligent charging technology links battery and charger allowing the charger to recognize the battery and recall its charging history, analyse the condition and usage of the battery and charge it accordingly.