M8 – 1.25 Button Head Socket Cap Screw Black
- Made of heat-treated alloy steel
- Finished with thermal or chemical black oxide
- Button heads have a low profile rounded head similar to, but flatter than a pan or round head
- Often used in applications requiring a decorative finish
- Straight, untapered shank and a blunt end (like bolts and hex head cap screws)
- Feature a hexagonal recess in the head for tightening with hex keys or Allen wrenches.
- Do not need side room for wrenches making them ideal for applications and assemblies with close tolerances.
- Since they are internally wrenched, Allen head socket cap screws need less counter-bore.
Other sizes available by special order please contact us