Button Head Socket Cap Screws #10 – 24 Stainless Steel
Button Head Socket Cap Screws #10 – 24 Stainless Steel – great for applications requiring a decorative finish
- Coarse thread #10 (3/16″) – 24 TPI (Threads Per Inch) button head socket cap screw – stainless steel
- Button heads have a low profile rounded head similar to, but flatter than a pan or round head
- Often used in applications requiring a decorative finish
- Straight, untapered shank and a blunt end (like bolts and hex head cap screws)
- Feature a hexagonal recess in the head for tightening with hex keys or Allen wrenches.
- Do not need side room for wrenches making them ideal for applications and assemblies with close tolerances.
- Since they are internally wrenched, Allen head socket cap screws need less counter-bore.
- Stainless steel offers good corrosion resistance in outdoor and marine applications
Lengths available: 3/8″, 1/2″, 5/8″, 3/4″, 1″, 1-1/4″, 1-1/2″, 2″
Other sizes available by special order please contact us
For compatible nuts and washers click on the following links: