Bosch GCL2-160 Self-Leveling Cross Line Laser
The Bosch GCL2-160 comes with:
- RM1 Magnetic Rotating Mount
- Ceiling Grid Clip
- Laser Target Plate
- 3 – AA 1.5V Batteries
- Hard Plastic Carry/Storage Case
- Highly visible lines and points for horizontal leveling
- Vertical alignment
- Plumb point transfer applications
Features and Specifications:
- Bright laser lines visible up to 65 ft. with an accuracy of 1/8″ at 33 ft.
- Receiver mode (used with optional line laser receiver – LR 6 or LR 7) increases working range to 165 ft.
- Smart Pendulum System self levels and also indicates out-of-level condition up to ±4°
- RM 1 magnetic rotating mount rotates 360° while staying centered on the plumb point
- Ceiling grid clip magnetizes to the RM 1 for use in ceiling-grid applications
- Manual mode locks lines for use at any angle
- Robust over-molded construction
- IP54 rating ensures splash water/dust protection for years of dependable operation
- VisiMax™ technology monitors power consumption to maximize line visibility and extend battery life
- Battery voltage: 1.5V
- Accuracy: Laser lines +/- 1/8″ @ 33 ft.; Laser Points +/-6/32″ @ 33 ft.
- Range: up to 165 ft.
- Operating temperature: 14º F (-10º C) to approximately 122º F (50º C)
- Leveling type: Self-leveling up to 4º
- Laser diode: Class II 635 – 650 nm
- Mount threading: 1/4-20 and 5/8-11
- Weight: 1.08 lbs